|Hot And Juicy|
The great thing about these burgers is that you can make them as hot or as mild as you want. There's a bit of a discrepancy between The Glutenite's heat tolerance and mine, so I made these pretty mild to suit him. Personally, I'd add double the Sriracha I did for this recipe, but it's totally down to personal preference so completely adaptable depending on how much heat you want.
For 4 large burgers.
400g Pork Mince
1 Medium Onion
4 Tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- Put the pork mince into a container (we mince our own)
|Can't Beat Homemade|
- Peel and roughly chop the onion
- Put the onion into a mini chopper
- Whizz until the onion turns into a paste
- Add the paste to the pork mince and mix thoroughly
|Pork and Onion|
- Add the tamari soy sauce and sriracha and mix thoroughly
|Sriracha Burger Mix|
- Heat your grill on high
- Mold the burgers into your desired size, we went for large
- Place onto a foil covered rack
- Grill for 10 minutes then turn
- Grill for a further 10 minutes
You now have cooked Sriracha Burgers!
I decided to go for the large size due to wanting to eat so bad and it being quicker, but you can make much smaller for a bigger yield or even mini Sriracha Burgers (which would personally be my favourite).
What you serve these with is down to you, we just had Butternut Squash Fries as an accompaniment. Yoki Bread would make great buns for these and it's not pictured but we added thin slices of Emmenthal when served, cheese works really well.
Whatever you serve them with they're sure to be amazing.