|King Prawn Burger|
I always love to test my mixtures before I use fillings and when making burgers, just to make sure that there is enough flavour and that it's well balanced. I usually take a tablespoon of any mix that I'm working on and fry it to taste test before committing it to a meal. More often than not I don't end up making any changes but I prefer to check just in case.
This will make 2 good sized King Prawn Burgers, you could of course make them bite sized for a bigger yield.
10 King Prawns
3 Spring Onions
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce (we use Squid Brand)
Pinch of Sugar
- Devein the king prawns
- Roughly chop the spring onions
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer
- Mix until it forms a thick paste
- Heat a pan on high, add the groundnut oil
- When the oil is hot mold the prawn burgers by hand and place into the hot pan
- Cook on each side for 4 minutes
So simple but really moist and flavoursome.